Wednesday, September 25, 2013

This day is why our family exists...

Today, nine years ago, I was working at an Outback Steakhouse in New York City.  It was a Saturday night, I was bartending and this hot guy walked in.  I told my fellow bartender, "I got this."  After he ordered his Chicken-on-the-Barbie and iced tea, he told me he was new to town, had only been here for two weeks and asked for suggestions on what to do.  I made him a list of things to check out, he said I should go with him and I added my number to the list.  Eight and a half years later, this little guy made us parents.


I am so glad I was working on that sleepy Saturday night and that the new-guy-in-town had a craving for some Outback!  Love my husband, love our baby, love our life.  

Thanks for indulging my super sappy moment, readers.  Suddenly I really want a blooming onion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...