Monday, September 16, 2013

First VLOG!

Recorded a quick vlog this morning...first of many?  We'll see!  I'll need to keep better notes of what I want to talk about.  For example, wanted to say to my fellow Breaking Bad watchers: OHMYGOODNESSGRACIOUSLASTNIGHTSEPISODEWASCRAZY. I feel like I need therapy to process it all.  Also, this Monday is a little quieter than last week's so while it sounds like we are only doing one, fun thing all day there will also be plenty of chores (like laundry & cleaning) done around the house.  Very glamourous.  Also, speaking of glamourous, wanted to mention that my friend Krishna's cousin won Miss America last night! And my other friend Chelsey was there helping produce the show.  And a web series I auditioned for (and know the producers) of won an Emmy.  In fact, I knew several people at the Creative Arts Emmys yesterday.  I, however, spent my afternoon cleaning the patio for the first time since Owen was born.

And now, the vlog!


2 comments:

  1. First of all - VERY cute! Secondly, is it just me or did he grow MORE hair since I saw him like a week ago?!?! His hair is so adorable!!! : ) You know you're pregnant when you think baby hair is adorable....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And I think you're right - he may have more hair...Dan was gone for a few days and that was one of the first things he said he noticed. He's getting big!!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...