Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Rockin' the Vote!


This mama rocked the vote this morning, first thing when the polls opened! Thought my new cobalt blue shirt from Motherhood would be the perfect choice to wear on election day.  I got surprisingly excited while standing in line to cast my ballot.  I felt an overwhelming amount of pride and honor to live in a country where I can vote.  I was much more involved this election season than in years past.  Watching all of the debates, reading articles, watching the news and learning as much as I could about the candidates and their stances.  I feel like I made an informed choice that I can be proud of.  I hope you feel the same way and exercise one of your most important rights as an American today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...