Friday, June 14, 2013

One Year Ago...

I've been keeping this fun journal for nearly two years (it will be two years exactly on my birthday next week):

And it's great because you literally write a line a day and each year you can see what you were doing the year before on that same day.  Sometimes the symmetry is uncanny.  Sometimes days are complete opposite days.  And sometimes days are just, well, monumental.

Like yesterday.

On June 13, 2012 I found out, officially, that I was pregnant with Owen!  I was so stinkin' excited.  And tired!  That was something I noted...how exhausted I felt.  Funny how much can happen in a year.  And how things can stay the same.  I was pretty exhausted yesterday too...because now I've got Baby Boy keeping me up at night!  Here's a sweet picture of him yesterday to commemorate "knowing" him for a year:


With a face like that, he gets forgiven for keeping me up all night.  Kind of ;)

And for a fun walk down memory lane, here's the video we put together to announce to our family and friends that Owen was on the way!  Man, I looked young.  And he was such a tiny bump!



Happy Friday, Everybody!  Enjoy this Father's Day weekend!  Any big plans for your husbands or dads??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...