Monday, January 7, 2013

I'm back! Kind of...

Excuse me...how did it get to be a WEEK INTO THE NEW YEAR ALREADY??

I feel like I have a ton to catch you up on and, of course, I'm battling a cold which has knocked me a bit sideways so getting to it all of it today is unlikely.  But I might as well start a list of what's been going on:

- Yearbooks

- Surprise Baby Shower

- Planned Baby Shower

- Nursery nearly complete

- Packing my hospital bag

And that's just the beginning!  Hope you'll come back tomorrow when hopefully I'll be feeling better and can start back on a proper posting schedule.  Until then, a sneak peek from the planned baby shower's photo "booth"...a fun project I can't wait to share more about!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...